Anushri Ghodke is Thane based Food Blogger She started her Blogging as a Hobby. She always had a desire to learn new things and grow her career in Food Blogging.
Read the full interview and get to know more about her journey.
1. When and why did you start blogging?
I love traveling, eating, cooking, and used to post it on gram every now and then, many of my friends kept on pushing me to create such content. And then lockdown happened, I gave a shot to this idea, and here I am today! “A little late is always better than NEVER!!”
2. Did you ever think that you would be so successful at blogging when you started?
Am I successful?? I won’t say I am successful, but yes I did not expect this to come so quickly!
I have crossed my stage of what I expected this page to take me, and I am really grateful for all the love and support you guys show up to each day!
3. Are your blog posts impromptu or does a certain amount of planning go into them?
Umm, about the post some are really impromptu, a sudden idea strikes and I do upload it. Most of them are
planned and executed. ( but the impromptu posts always work the best!!
4. Do you try out interesting dishes that you come across in restaurants when you go for reviews?
Of course, I was always curious about the restaurant taste, I got this from my mom. Since childhood whenever we visited a restaurant or a street joint my mom always used to go and ask about the recipe and the method! ( isse acha toh gharpe bana lungi is constant) but yes my mom and I always try to recreate interesting dishes from restaurants some turn exactly the same, some turn out to be our new creations, and others are just disastrous!!
5. Have there been any mistakes along the way that you have learned from?
Yes, I got to learn a lot of things in this whole journey so far, Social media is growing so quickly, every day there is a new trend, a new challenge and you always have to be updated with it! Growing with the generation flow is the key!!
6. You share a lot of basic cooking tips and recipes on your blog. Are there any ‘Anushri Ghodke’ trade secrets that are still hidden from the public eye?
Not really, all my tips and tricks are either self-learned or passed on from my mom, I love to share each and everything I know and I learned with you guys!
7. Out of all the methods of cooking, which is your personal favorite?
I absolutely love bbq, grilled food items!!
8. Tell us about an instance when you surprised your family with a really well-turned-out dish?
My mom never loved pasta till the date she had one made by me !!
9. What do you do when you are not cooking or blogging?
10. Which other blogs do you follow on Instagram?
There are amazing content creators who have a phenomenally great blog, I do follow a lot of them on Instagram it is really difficult to name one each one inspires and motivates me differently!
11. What advice would you like to give to people who want to start blogging?
DO IT RIGHT NOW!! There is no better time than right now!! Do not worry about what others will think and will it work or not, social media is unpredictable all you need to do is create the best, be you, and be consistent!! And miracles will happen soon or later!!
12 What can we expect from Anushri Ghodke in the future?
I have so many upcoming plans ahead I couldn’t wait to share them with you guys, keep following my page and you will see it soon! I promise to keep you all entertained and to share almosteverythingggg I do with you guys!! keep supporting!
13 What has been your experience with Explore Thane?
I really appreciate how explore thane keeps all the thanekar updated with everything happening around thane! This is an amazing one-all page where you can get each and everything to do in thane!! keep up the good work and all my best wishes to you Akshay!