The Municipal body of Thane has come up with time slots online for booking the visarjan. This has been done to avoid gathering of people.
If you are going to bring Ganpati Bappa home this year on the auspicious occasion of Chaturthi, then you would have to get a time slot booked online for the Visarjan. This has been done to contain the spread of the coronavirus and ensure people do not flock where the immersions usually take place. The Ganesh Visarjan is a farewell ceremony when devotees bid goodbye to Bappa after hosting him at their homes for 1-and-a-half, 3, 5, 7, 9, or 11 days. The visarjan is an emotional ritual that leaves people teary-eyed as they bid farewell to Bappa, who would only return after a year.
Thane Municipal Corporation Ganesh Visarjan – 2020 From Digi Thane come up with terms & conditions for online slot booking.
TERMS & CONDITION:
1) This facility is not available for citizens residing at Containment/Hotspot Zones. Kindly refer to guidelines issued by Thane Municipal Corporation at regular intervals. To view if your area is marked as a containment/hotspot zone, click this link https://covidthane.org/Containment-zone.html
2) Thane Municipal Corporation has made provisions for 33 venues – 13 artificial ponds and 20 collection centers for Ganesh Visarjan 2020. This booking e-service allows citizens to reserve their time at the nearest Visarjan/Collection Center.
Find your Visarjan Venue and Type Here
3) This service follows the “First Come, First Serve” Norm & thus citizens are requested to select available slots at their nearest center.
4) Visarjan Booking Slots are open for:
5) Slot booking is allowed between 14.00hrs to 24.00hrs & there are 30 slots/per venue on each of the above dates at intervals of 20mins each.
6) Slots will be released/updated on a daily basis as per the below schedule
7) On successful booking of slots, the applicant will receive a unique serial number, location, and time slot confirmation receipt. Applicants MUST download this receipt & keep it handy at all times. This receipt should be shown to the ground staff at the Visarjan Spot.
8) Applicants are requested to carefully select their time slots. The confirmed request cannot be reversed or deleted.
9) Report at least 30 minutes before your time slot at the Ganesh Visarjan point.
10) The number of people allowed inside should not exceed 3 with each Ganesh Idol.
11) Wear a mask at all times
12) Maintain social distancing during the Visarjan process.
13) Don’t forget to take a bottle of sanitizer with you and keep yourself sanitized.
14) In case you experience any technical issues while booking your slot, kindly check the link after some time.
15) One number, One Registration. If you need to register a new slot, you will need another mobile number for the booking to go through.
16) All citizens MUST abide by rules & regulations/guidelines specified by the Thane Municipal Corporation & government agencies from time to time.
FOR ANY QUERIES RELATED TO GANESH VISARJAN SLOTS, CONTACT DIGITHANE HELPDESK ON 9819170170 (10 AM TO 7 PM, TMC OPERATIONAL DAYS) OR SEND AN EMAIL TO DIGITHANE.[email protected]
By clicking “Proceed”, you agree to our Terms & Conditions
We hope you will find this article helpful. Still, if you have any doubts then you can comment below we’ll be happy to help you.! Stay Updated with Explorethane. We’re on a journey to Explore Thane City. Join us by following along. Follow us: Facebook |Instagram |Twitter
You can also join our Whatsapp Broadcast list Here you will find the latest situation updates and data regarding the COVID-19 outbreak of THANE CITY. Link: Whatsapp Broadcast list